The Identity Solution
Advancing the education, prevention and treatment of body image disorders.
- 70 million people worldwide struggle with body image disorder.
- Up to 24 million people in the USA suffer from an eating disorder.
- 1 in 5 women struggle with an eating disorder or disordered eating.
- 1 in 3 Americans are obese – that is 100,000,000 people!
- Childhood obesity is the #1 health problem in the USA.
- Nearly 50% of 6-8 year old girls want to be thinner.
- 78% of 3rd to 6th grade girls say they are very afraid of becoming fat.
- 33.7% of school girls report to being bullied at school or cyber-bullied.
- Major depression affects approximately 15 million Americans.
- 12% of women experience chronic depression.
* The prevalence of body image disorders and eating disorders are not currently recorded by the U.S. government. Therefore all estimated statistical figures are based on studies conducted by private researchers.
is what our eyes see when we look in the mirror.
is how we feel about what we see when we look in the mirror.
Perception is powerful.
What we see is what we believe.
But is what we see who we really are?
When we discover the Mirror of TRUTH
We are FREE to be true to who we really are and why we were born.
Dare to be yourself.
Dream, imagine, explore. Take initiative.
Don’t be afraid to face your fears.
Always seek the Truth.
Value your identity.
Celebrate life – take hold of the adventure.
Never settle for less than what you can have
and what you can give.
Love never fails, so hang onto love with all that you are.
Be strong yet soft.
Spend every moment of your life living –
don’t waste a moment.
You are royalty with a purpose greater than yourself.
It doesn’t matter what life has dealt you –
what’s happened to you so far.
Your future is in your hands.
Believe in the Almighty – the Creator of all things beautiful. Rest in His presence.
Be beautiful – be bold, be you!